Cashews, Roasted & Salted, Kraft Window Bag 24ct/4oz

 

Cashews, Roasted & Salted, Kraft Window Bag 24ct/4oz

DESCRIPTION

These nuts are high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats.

INGREDIENTS

Cashews roasted in peanut oil, salt added.

MAY CONTAIN: PEANUTS AND TREE NUTS.

NUTRITION FACTS

Serving Size: 28g, Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 18g (23% DV), Saturated Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 160mg (7% DV), Total Carbohydrate 9g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 0g, Includes 0g Added Sugars, Protein 5g (10% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Iron 1.44mg (8% DV), Calcium 26mg (2% DV), Potassium 188mg (4% DV).

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

101.04 per case

Related products