Pecans, Sweet & Spicy, Classic Jar 48ct/3.4oz

 

Pecans, Sweet & Spicy, Classic Jar 48ct/3.4oz

DESCRIPTION

These Sweet 'n Spicy glazed pecans are honey-kissed, sweet but with a kick. One of our favorites!

INGREDIENTS

Pecans, sugar, honey, butter, soy lecithin, spices, and salt.

CONTAINS: TREE NUTS (PECANS) AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN: PEANUTS, WHEAT, AND MILK PRODUCTS.

 

NUTRITION FACTS

Serving Size: 16 (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 37mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate 20g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 19g, Protein 1g (2% DV).

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

205.02 per case

Related products