Kit Kat®, Green Tea, 3" GEO 48ct/1.7oz

 

Kit Kat®, Green Tea, 3" GEO 48ct/1.7oz

DESCRIPTION

Crisp cookie wafers are drenched in smooth white chocolate infused with sweet matcha green tea flavor for a delicious twist on a candy classic.

INGREDIENTS

GREEN TEA KIT KAT®
Wheat flour, sugar, salt, palm oil, lactose, whole milk, green-tea powder & paste, cocoa powder, yeast, cacaomass, cocoa butter, soy-lecithin, baking powder, citric acid, baking soda. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, AND SOYBEAN.

DARK CHOCOLATE GREEN TEA KIT KAT®
Chocolate coating (vegetable fat, lactose, whole milk powder, cocoa butter), okara biscuits (wheat flour, shortening, okara powder, salt), wheat flour, lactose, vegetable fat, sugar, matcha powder, cocoa powder, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, yeast, cocoa butter, okara powder. CONTAINS: SOYBEAN, MILK, WHEAT.

NUTRITION FACTS

Serving Size: 1 piece (12g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 13g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 1g.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

240.47 per case

Related products