Petite Treat Tower [Yogurt Pretzels, Hi-Chew, Chocolate Almonds, Swedish Fish]

 

Petite Treat Tower [Yogurt Pretzels, Hi-Chew, Chocolate Almonds, Swedish Fish]

DESCRIPTION

Includes our Yogurt Pretzels, Hi-Chew Candies, Chocolate Almonds, Swedish Fish.

INGREDIENTS

YOGURT PRETZEL INGREDIENTS: Confectionery coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, whey protein concentrate, yogurt powder [whey protein concentrate, nonfat dry milk, yogurt cultures], whey powder, lactic acid, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), pretzels (enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], contains 2% or less of corn syrup, salt, corn oil, canola oil, soybean oil, malt, sodium bicarbonate, yeast), sugar (sugar, cornstarch), hydrogenated palm kernel oil, yogurt blend (nonfat milk, whey, lactic acid), lactic acid, soy lecithin (an emulsifier). CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, AND WHEAT.

 

HI-CHEW INGREDIENTS: Glucose syrup, sugar, vegetable oil (hydrogenated palm kernel oil, palm kernel oil), less than 2% of gelatin, malic acid, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, chia seeds, mango puree, sucrose fatty acid esters, sorbitan monostearate & tristearate, spirulina extract (color), kiwi puree, maltodextrin, apple juice concentrate, pineapple juice concentrate, grape juice concentrate, strawberry juice concentrate, mango juice concentrate, dragon fruit juice, fruit juice concentrate (color), vegetable juice concentrate (color), honey, purple carrot juice concentrate (color), ascorbic acid (vitamin c), beta-carotene (color), soy lecithin. CONTAINS: SOYBEANS.

 

CHOCOLATE ALMOND INGREDIENTS: Confectionery coating (sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cocoa powder, whey powder, nonfat milk powder, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), vanilla), roasted almonds (almonds, corn oil), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, whole milk powder, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), salt, vanilla), gum acacia, shellac, corn syrup. CONTAINS: ALMOND, MILK, & SOY. MAY CONTAIN: OTHER TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, & WHEAT.

 

SWEDISH FISH INGREDIENTS: Sugar, invert sugar, corn syrup, modified corn starch, citric acid, white mineral oil, artificial flavors, red 40, carnuba wax.

NUTRITION FACTS

YOGURT PRETZELS: Serving Size: 5 pieces (31g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (0% DV), Sodium 170mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrate 20g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugar Alcohol 0g, Total Sugars 13g, Includes 12g Added Sugars (25% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium mg (2% DV), Iron mg (4% DV), Potassium 0mg (0% DV).

 

HI-CHEW: Serving Size: 6 pieces (31g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 3g (4% DV), Saturated Fat 3g (14% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0g, Monounsaturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carbohydrate 26g (9% DV), Total Sugars 19g, Includes 19g Added Sugars (38% DV), Protein 0g.

 

CHOCOLATE ALMONDS: Serving Size: 9 pieces (40g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 220, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Saturated Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 21g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 3g, Vitamin C (0% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (6% DV).

 

SWEDISH FISH: Serving Size: 5 pieces (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 27g (10% DV), Total Sugars 23g, Includes Added Sugars 23g (46% DV), Protein 0g.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

25.00 per unit